Voocee Studio is a studio specialized in the mobile environment. We create and publish mobile games and applications that aim to entertain, inform and connect people by leveraging global creative power.
(i) develop and publish mobile apps (“Voocee Studio Apps and Games”),
(ii) serve advertising that are tailored to the interests of users and
(iii) run our corporate website (“Voocee.com”).
This policy also aims to remind you about your rights and to provide you with all the elements you need to exercise them.
Voocee Studio apps and games
Why does Voocee Studio collect data from its apps and games?
When you install and use Voocee Studio mobile applications, we can collect and process some of your data for different legitimate purposes.
You will find below explanations regarding the reasons why Voocee Studio may collect data and the legal bases Voocee Studio relies on in each case.
Voocee Studio collects data:
- To provide you with the services you asked for(e.g., knowing that you completed the first level to allow access to the second one)
- Legal basis – such data processing is strictly necessary for the service(s) asked
- To run analytics and understand how users interact with our product and services in order to continuously improve it(e.g. identifying that a feature is annoying for users or that a level is too difficult for most gamers)
- Legal basis – Express consent. Voocee Stuido only processes or shares personal data collected through Voocee Stuido apps for analytics purposes once you express your consent through the pop-up notice included in our apps.
- To serve advertising tailored to the preference and interests of our users and allow Voocee Studio to continue to provide free services and products
- Legal basis – Express consent. Voocee Studio only processes or shares personal data collected through Voocee Studio apps for personalized advertising purposes once you express your consent through the pop-up notice included in one of our apps.
What data does Voocee Stuido collect from its apps and games?
For all the purposes listed above the data that Voocee Studio collect is limited to:
- The apps you are using
- Your IP address
- Your Mobile Advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID – which are technical identifiers developed by mobile operating systems for advertising purposes which remain under your control and can be reset or erased at any time in through your device settings)
- Data pertaining to your activities on our applications and notably the way in which you interact with our applications (for instance, how and when you use our applications) and with the advertising served in our applications (for instance, number of ads served, potential clicks)
With who may your data be shared & why?
Voocee Studio does not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent.
When you consent to the collection of data for advertising and analytics purpose, we may share the data listed above with the following categories of recipients:
- Ad Partners: that allow us to monetize the ad inventory of our apps and provide users with free products and services.Those partners usually collect data via their own tools (Software Development Kits or “SDK”). You will find a list of our partners implementing advertising SDKs through our applications and the privacy policies of their services that describe their practices and allow you to exercise your rights directly toward them hereafter:
- Analytic companies: that provide us with tools and technologies that allow us to better understand how users interact with our services and will help us improve it. Those partners also usually collect data via their own SDKs. You will find a list of our partners implementing analytical SDKs through our applications hereafter:
- Authorities: only to the extent we are obliged to by applicable laws and regulations.